For tourist groups, corporate events, school trips and so on., organized a three-day sightseeing holidays in Pieniny associated with attending a unique attraction - rafting on traditional wooden rafts, visit the Museum in the Červený Kláštor, boating on a beautiful lake in Poland - only 8 km from the Červený Kláštor, visiting the castle in Niedzica, visit Ľubovnianský castle and museum and spa Vyšné Ružbachy.
The program can be modified or reduced according to customers' needs.
- 12,00 - 12,30 : arrival to the Guest House Pltník in Červený Kláštor, accommodation
- 12,30 - 13,30 : lunch
- 13,30 - 17,30 : climb on dominant of Pieniny national park top Three Crowns
- 17,30 - 18,30 : free time
- 18,30 - 19,30 : dinner
- 19,30 - leisure time activities, wellness
- 08,00 - 09,00 : breakfast
- 09,30 - 11,00 : rafting on traditional wooden rafts through the canyon of the Dunajec river
- 11,00 - 11,30 : transfer to the Červený Kláštor
- 11,30 - 12,30 : visit the museum of Camaldulsian Carthusian monks in the Červený Kláštor
- 12,30 - 13,00 : transfer to the Guest House Pltník
- 13,00 - 14,00 : lunch
- 14,00 - 14,30 : transfer to the Pieniny lake - lake located only 8 km from the Červený Kláštor
- 14,30 - 15,30 : boat cruise on Lake Pieniny
- 15,30 - 17,00 : visit to the castle Niedzica above the barrage
- 17,00 - 17,30 : walk around barrage
- 17,30 - 18,00 : transfer to the Guest House Pltník
- 18,00 - 19,00 : free time
- 19,00 - ??? : the culmination of stay – having a picnic in hut on the bank of Dunajec river with barbecues, and humorous accompanying program of live music
- 8,00 - 9,00 : breakfast
- 9,00 - 10,00 : departure
On the way home we recommended to visit Belianska cave, mansion in Strážky, High Tatras (Skalnaté tarn, Štrbské tarn, Lomnický peak, Spis Castle, Levoča city.
If you are interested, please contact us, we will prepare you a quote based on your specific requirements.