For tourist groups, corporate events, school trips and so on. We organize day cognitional trips to Pieniny associated with a unique attraction - rafting on traditional wooden rafts, attending with visitation the Museum of the Red Monastery, boating on the beautiful lake in Poland - only 8 km from the Red Monastery and the visit of the castle in Niedzica. The program can be modified or shortened according to the customers' needs.
- 10,00 – 11,00 : Arrival at Pieninské jazero (lake) - Dam and lake, cruises on the lake in Poland
- 11,00 – 12,30 : Visit to of the castle Niedzica above the dam
- 12,30 – 13,00 : Transfer to the Guesthouse Pltník in Red Monastery (village)
- 13,00 – 14,00 : Lunch
- 14,15 – 16,00 : Rafting on the river Dunajec
- 16,00 – 17,00 : Back to the Guesthouse Pltník
- 17,30 – 20,00 : Picnic with live music in the traditional yard Pension Pltník
- 20,00 - ? According to the mood ...
|Cruising||3,5 € / person|
|Admission to the castle||3,5 € / person|
|Lunch||4 - 7 € / person / choice|
|Rafting on the river Dunajec||9 € / person - ( 10 % discount possible)|
|Picnic||8 - 14 € / person / choice|